Adam Walsh is an Executive Director of Financial Planning with Michigan Financial Companies. Adam has built a practice with Michigan Financial Companies around putting his clients' interest first. He understands that every individual, family and business have their own unique goals. He assists clients in achieving their goals in the most efficient way.
One of the ways Adam does this is by providing clients access to their own personal website where they can consolidate all of their financial information in a secure way. This allows Adam and his clients to monitor their accounts and help them reach their individual goals.
- Western Michigan University - 2004
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Personal Financial Planning
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- The Financial Planning Association
- Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Western Michigan University Alumni Association
- Adam currently resides in Rochester Hills with his sons, Brady and Blake